buy tadacip online uk Waffles are great to eat any time of the day. You can experiment making waffles with different types or combinations of flour. Apart from serving waffles with sweet accompaniments, you can serve them with any savoury toppings like crispy bacon or fried chicken. I recently experimented making waffles with a combination of coconut milk and milk. The result is what I am sharing with you today. If you are a fan of durian, chempedak or jackfruit, you can use them instead of bananas.
clenbuterol usa 300 g plain flour
pulmicort respules canada 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
caverta price ¼ teaspoon salt
etodolac 400 para que se usa 60 g caster sugar
provironum tablet price in india 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
meclizine uk boots 250 ml coconut milk
ovral l cost 125 ml milk
buy fml eye drops uk 100 ml melted Q.B.B. Pure Ghee
zocor price in kuwait 150 g mashed ripe bananas
buspin 5 mg price in india 3 egg whites
beclate price METHOD
- Sift flour and baking powder together into a bowl. Add on the salt and sugar and mix well.
- Combine egg yolks, coconut milk, milk, and melted Q.B.B. Pure Ghee together.
- Make a well in the flour and pour this mixture in. Mix to a smooth batter. Add in mashed banana and mix in lightly.
- Whisk the egg whites till soft peaks form.
- Fold into the batter.
- Heat a waffle maker and spoon batter into it. Cook till it is ready.
- Alternatively, heat a non-stick pan and cook in it.
- Serve with more banana slices if desired.