Most restaurants in Singapore, as well as in many European countries, usually have a grilled fish with lemon butter sauce on their menu. The tangy buttery sauce drizzled over the fish can make you salivate! It is very simple to make, yet so prized and liked by many people. You can also try cooking prawns or lobster the same way.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6-8 minutes
4 x 200 g fish fillets
1 tablespoon Q.B.B. Pure Ghee
Freshly ground black pepper
LEMON BUTTER SAUCE
80 g Q.B.B. Pure Ghee
½ teaspoon sea salt
60 ml lemon juice
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
400 g asparagus
- Preheat the oven grill to 200°C.
- Brush the fish with the Q.B.B. Pure Ghee and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook the fish under the grill until just cooked through. When you test with a fork, the fish must be opaque and easy to flake.
- Meanwhile, melt the 80 g Q.B.B. Pure Ghee in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the salt, lemon juice and parsley.
- Cook until mixture foams. Pour it over the fish and serve immediately with steamed asparagus.
NOTE: If you do not have an oven grill, you can use a frying pan and pan fry the fish with the Q.B.B. Pure Ghee.