online casino license hungary Macaroni soup has always been a comfort food for many. Of course, I always liked my soup slightly spiced. The basil croutons made with the Thirumala Ghee can be addictive!
ruby slots casino bonus codes 2018 Preparation time: 20 minutes
casino slots games free download Cooking time: 20 minutes
online casino uk paypal Serves: 6
online casino cosmo casino 1 tablespoon Thirumala Ghee
highroller vegas casino slots 300 g carrots, chopped
online casino nyheter 100 g onion, finely chopped
best casino online in canada zodiac 1000 ml vegetable stock
highroller vegas casino slots 400 g can chopped tomato
play free slots on casinogamesonnet 100 g mini macaroni
casino poker games free download 100 g frozen peas
bovada online casino no deposit bonus codes 100 g French beans, cut into 3 cm pieces
máquinas de casino free online 1 red chilli, slit lengthwise (optional)
online casino swiss casino Handful of basil leaves
how to win big on online casino slots Salt and pepper
online mobile casino no deposit bonus Grated Parmesan
- Heat Thirumala Ghee in a pan.
- Fry the carrots and onion for 5 minutes until they start to soften. Add the stock and tomatoes. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in the macaroni and boil till they are about three-quarters cooked.
- Add in the peas, French beans, chilli, basil leaves, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Once vegetables are tender, dish out the soup into small bowls. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Serve with Basil Croutons.
online casino echtgeld bonus BASIL CROUTONS
30 g fresh basil leaves, washed and patted dry
¼ teaspoon black peppercorns
¼ teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons Thirumala Ghee, melted
4 slices firm white sandwich bread, cut into cubes or batons
- Place basil leaves, salt and peppercorns in a mortar and pound them with a pestle until the leaves are mushy and the peppercorns coarse.
- Scrap the pounded mixture into a small bowl. Pour in the melted Thirumala Ghee and stir to combine well.
- Place the bread cubes in a bowl. Drizzle the basil oil and toss bread cubes with it.
- Arrange on a baking tray and bake at 190°C for 15 minutes or until croutons are golden brown and crisp.