juegos de casino online venezuela Deepavali, the Festival of Lights is celebrated by Hindus, Sikhs and Jains all over the world. Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing recipes that you can cook for your family and friends during this festive season. Today’s recipe, Prawns and Drumsticks Curry, can be a change from your normal chicken or mutton curry! Firstly, you can buy the prawns a week in advance and clean and freeze them. The masala paste can be ground at least 2 days in advance. The basic curry is so versatile – you can also cook either fish or squid too. And if you are a vegetarian, substitute the prawns with paneer or tofu!
online casino dealer hiring in ortigas Preparation time: 20 minutes
ruby slots casino promo codes Cooking time: 20 minutes
jeux casino slots gratuits Serves: 6
wild vegas online casino 500 g medium prawns, shelled and cleaned
онлайн казино вулкан отзывы ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
online casino management degree 120 g grated coconut
top online casino slots games 80 g shallots
w88 casino online thailand 30 g ginger
online casino no deposit bonus uk 30 g garlic cloves
online casino singapore law 200 ml water
kroon casino online casino sportsbetting & live casino 3 heaped tablespoons coriander powder
goldfish casino slots free download 2 tablespoons chilli powder
monopoly casino vegas edition + slots machines 2 teaspoons cumin powder
top online casino games 2 tablespoons Q.B.B. Pure Ghee
slot casinos to play ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
online casino merkur novoline 1 large onion, thinly sliced
2 sprigs curry leaves
2 large tomatoes, chopped
¼ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
100 g tamarind macerated in 1000 ml water and strained
1 ½ teaspoons salt
3 drumsticks, scraped and cut into 4 cm pieces
2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- Place prawns in a bowl. Add in the turmeric powder and mix well. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, grind coconut, shallots, ginger and garlic cloves with 200 ml water until smooth.
- Pour blended mixture into a bowl. Add in the coriander, chilli and cumin powders and mix to a paste.
- Heat Q.B.B. Pure Ghee in a pan or a clay pot. Add in the mustard seeds and let it splutter.
- Add in the onion slices and curry leaves and sauté till it becomes light brown.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and fenugreek and sauté till the tomatoes become pulpy.
- Add in the spice paste and over low heat, keep stirring it until the ghee separates. You will see ghee coming to the surface.
- Pour in the tamarind water. Add in salt and the drumsticks and let it boil for about 10 minutes or until the gravy thickens to your desired consistency.
- Add in the prawns and the coriander leaves. Boil until prawns are cooked.
- Serve with rice or any kind of breads.