4 ears fresh corn, in their husks (remove the corn silk though)
80 g Devagi Chilli Jam
40 g unsalted butter
20 g sweet basil leaves, finely chopped
Salt and pepper as desired
- Boil the corns in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Mix Devagi Chilli Jam, butter and chopped sweet basil leaves in a bowl.
- Open up the husks, and brush the above mixture onto the corns.
- Wrap in aluminium foil to form a log.
- Roll up and twist the ends to secure. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or oven grill on high.
- Grill the corn packets for 15-20 minutes, turning the packets occasionally.
- Serve immediately.