These sticky and mildly-spiced glazed chicken wings will surely be a hit at your next party! As an added bonus, kids will love you for preparing them!
8 chicken wings or other parts of the chicken
1 jar Devagi Chilli Jam
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Extra red chillies, if you want them spicier
- Place chicken wings, three-quarters of Devagi Chilli Jam and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Combine well and leave in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours.
- Place chicken wings on a metal grid placed on a roasting pan.
- Roast the chicken wings at 180°C for 25 minutes.
- Take roasting pan out of the oven. Brush the remaining Devagi Chilli Jam on the roasted chicken and carry on roasting for another 10 minutes or until the chicken turns golden-brown and looks glazed and sticky.
- Serve hot with or without any sauce.