Putting together a delicious cheese board for a party is a very easy process. You can pick and choose ingredients from the list below to put together a cheese board or plate. All the cheeses suggested below go along well with recommended Devagi range of products
1 – 1.5 kg Assorted cheese (aged Cheddar, Camembert, Parmigiano-Reggiano, Goat Gouda, Feta, Gorgonzola Dolce, Stilton, and any other cheese of your choice)
Devagi Chilli Apple Chutney
Devagi Chilli Jam
Devagi Caramelized Onion Sauce
- Remove the cheese from the refrigerator an hour before serving―cold mutes flavour.
- Separate strong-smelling cheeses so they do not overpower more delicate ones.
- Set out a separate knife for each cheese, especially the soft varieties. Soft cheese spreads well with a butter knife; firm cheese might require a paring knife; and aged cheese often requires a cheese plane.
- Spread out the cheeses. You can place the cheeses and the accompaniments on different platters on several tables to avoid guest gridlock.
- Label each cheese so you won’t need to recite the names all evening. If you like, also jot down a few adjectives to describe the different flavours.