Each spoonful of this desert will leave you and your loved ones more enchanted than the last! The Devagi Pandan and Rose Syrup lends this simple and elegant dessert a delicate floral bouquet and flavour.
4 gelatine leaves
400 ml fresh full cream milk
200 ml double cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
20 g sugar
Devagi Pandan and Rose Syrup, as desired
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a little cold water until soft.
- Place the milk, cream, vanilla extract and sugar into a pan and bring to a simmer.
- Squeeze the water out of the gelatine leaves, then add to the pan and take off the heat. Stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Divide the mixture among panna cotta glasses or ramekin bowls and leave to cool. Place into the fridge for at least two hours, until they set.
- Serve with desired amount of Devagi Pandan and Rose Syrup, drizzled over the top.