Thinking of the right gift for even the closest friend or family member can be challenging sometimes. Edible gifts make a delightful gift for anyone and for any occasion. Baking takes shorter time than shopping and wrapping a present! Food is universally enjoyed by everyone.
150 g creamy peanut butter
100 g Q.B.B. Pure Ghee
150 g caster sugar
Grated zest of 2 lemons
240 g plain flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
180 g ground roasted peanuts
120 g chopped roasted peanuts
180 g caster sugar for topping
- Cream peanut butter, Q.B.B. Pure Ghee and sugar until creamy. Add in the lemon zest.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except the last.
- Mix to form a soft dough.
- Shape into small balls and sprinkle with sugar. Mark with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes until light golden in colour.
- Cool thoroughly before storing in airtight containers.