Saffron also has a long-standing reputation as an aphrodisiac. Almonds have powerful aphrodisiac and reproductive support qualities and make perfect excellent blood tonic! All these combined gives you a good Indian aphrodisiac as well as improve the quality of semen and breast milk.
Watch this video to add excitement to your life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFIRdcS03jk
- 50 g almonds
- 2 cardamoms
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 250 ml milk
- Two pinches of saffron
- Soak almonds overnight in water. Next morning, peel off the skin of the almonds and discard them.
- Place the skinned almonds, cardamoms, honey, milk and saffron together in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan and bring to boil, stirring constantly to prevent the milk from sticking to the pan.
- Pour into glass and drink.
- 1. Instead of milk you can use water.
- 2. Substitute almonds for cashew nuts.
- 3. If you like, you can strain it before drinking.
- 4. This drink can be drunk cold or hot.