Chermoula Fish Burger
Spicy fish burgers to whet your appetite!
Write a review
- 4 X 150 g fish fillet (salmon or red snapper)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Chermoula seasoning (Moroccan seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Canola oil, ghee or butter
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Butter to spread on buns
- 4 slices cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 100 g mixed salad leaves or lettuce leaves
- Season the fish fillets with salt, pepper, Chermoula seasoning and lemon juice.
- Lightly brush a grilling pan with oiland place the fish fillets on it. Pan fry the fish pieces for about 3 minutes on each side
- Spread butter on both sides of the split buns. Place them on a hot griddle or under a grill to lightly toast them.
- Spread a little mayonnaise on one half of the bun. Place some salad leaves and a piece of grilled fish, topped with a slice of cheese on the bun. Put the other half of the bun on top to finish making the burger.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use Cajun seasoning if you want. Alternatively, you can make the burgers simple and plain with no additional seasoning besides the salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Spice Queen http://spice-queen.com/